The web is a great place if you know the exact brand and model of the product you are looking for. But if you're looking for the best product for you and for your budget then the big old web gets stuck!
If you don't know exactly what you're looking for, you will need to consult tens of websites before you can decide what your product requirements are, then which are you favourites and then only can you start trying to find the best price.
Whatisthebest.co.uk tries to resolve this issue by offering rankings in 3 simple steps:
1) Answer the assistant's questions available in each category to determine your exact needs.
2) Use our filters to refine your search and create your short-list of favourite items.
3) Consult each product page to gain access to the marketplace of retailers selling this product.
Whatisthebest.co.uk uses the Stimply data engine to convert pure data a and characteristics into rankings adaptable to users requirements.
Whatisthebest.co.uk offers 5 types of rankings:
1) Smart ranking: This ranking applies multiples to each product feature such as characteristics, battle ranking result, popularity ranking result.
2) Popularity ranking: this ranking offers a calculation based on user interaction with all the products on the website.
3) Price ranking: this ranking shows the cheapest products without delivery price available in a category.
4) Price + delivery ranking: this ranking shows the cheapest products with delivery price available in a category.
5) Battle ranking: with a strong focus on design, products are ranking based on user votes and the ELO evaluation system.